How to register new text sender ID to the United Arab Emirates
To register new text sender ID to the United Arab Emirates we need you to provide us with the following:
It is required to have an account on the CMS portal to be able to register new text sender ID towards the United Arab Emirates.
Account Creation Process for CMS:
- Please provide us with the filled document - du Enterprise-Business SMS Portal-Form (please fill both Sections A & B)
- Upon successful verification, the account will be created, and the login credentials for the new CMS account will be sent to the email provided by the customer in the application form
- After the successful creation of the CMS account, it is the responsibility of the customer to add their Sender IDs on the CMS portal and upload the necessary documents themselves
These documents need to be filled and uploaded during the sender registration process on the CMS portal as well:
- NOC letter
- Valid trade license of the brand
- Valid Passport and Emirates ID of the contact person at the brand
- Text sender ID (max. 11 characters)
- Text sender ID for promotional content (max. 11 characters) - for promotional content should start with the "AD-" characters (AD-XXXXXXXX)
- Type of business/industry
- Full company name
- Company website
- Company address
- Type of content (Transactional / Promotional)
- Sample Content
- NOC letter - (NOC is mandatory for SenderIDs on Client's Letterhead)
- Trade License (at least 2 Months Validity Period)
Enterprise-Business SMS Portal-Form
There are no fees.
How long it takes to register a new text sender?
The estimated time for SenderID registration approval is 10-15 working days.