How to register new text sender ID to India
As per new rules for using text sender ID in India, please follow the below details:
- Register yourself on DLT. This is a platform that is implemented by TRAI, where all local clients need to login, enter all required details, documentation, and get the process done. Local customers need to directly contact the respective operators first before registering on the DLT platform. Below are the emails of respective operators:
- Vodafone: Helpline no: 9619 500 900, Email: email@example.com
- Airtel: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Videocon: email@example.com
You must contact ALL three operators in order to register on the DLT platform.
- Contact us via the contact form and provide us with the Header and Entity ID which you will receive from DLT.
We will then proceed with the registration with an SMS provider. After approval on DLT, the registration takes about 7 business days to be done.