How to register new text sender ID to Romania
In general for registration in Romania we require the following information to be filled in by the end customer in the attached documents:
- Text sender ID which you want to register (max 11 characters)
- The name of the company that will own the sender “SID”
- The name of the legal representative of the brand owner and his/her position
- Address of the company
- Tax ID of the company
- Official email
- SID type (OTP, Transactional, Promotional etc.)
- Sample content (provide us with a message example you want to send to your customers, with URL links (not short URL))
- End customer name
- Confirm that you agree with the fees
- One-time fee for Orange: 100 EUR (activation fee)
- One-time fee for DIGI: 70 EUR (activation fee)
- For Vodafone, senders registered over a local connection, the fee is: 50 EUR (activation fee)
In case the sender is not registered on these operators it will be converted to a shared sender "1762".
We require the documents to be filled, signed and stamped by the owner of the sender. We then send them to the operator for registration.
How long it takes to register new text sender?
Approval takes 3 business weeks.