Viber for Business
Viber Business messages allow you to connect and communicate with your customers using the Viber application. Unlike traditional SMS messages, Viber for Business is cheaper and allows you to send longer messages.
How do I create Viber campaign?
To create Viber campaign:
- Click SMS & Viber messaging in the left menu
- Click Create campaign
- Choose if you want to send Bulk campaign or Smart campaign and click Next
- Select either Viber separately or Viber and SMS, where the SMS channel will serve as a backup for recipients who do not use the Viber application (after the expiration of the Viber message, the campaign message will be delivered as an SMS)
- Enter a name of your campaign
- Click Create
- Upload your contacts and click Next
- If you are creating a Smart campaign, fill out your offer and click Next
- In the step Message text – Chat apps enter the text of the Viber message. Here, unlike with the SMS message, you can use up to 1000 characters, upload an image, and add a click button. In this step, select one of your registered Viber senders and set the message lifetime. When you are done with this step, click Next
- If you selected an SMS channel together with Viber in step 4, then in the next step you will create a text for SMS as a backup of the Viber message. When you are done with this step, click Next
- In the Review, you can see a summary of the campaign. Note that you can change the coverage for estimated delivery, which will directly affect the estimated costs. Make sure everything is set up correctly in the Review and click Send