Importing contacts to address book
How do I import contacts into my address book?
To import contacts into your address book:
- Go to
- Select the file with contacts you want to import to your address book (supported formats: .csv, .txt, .ods, .xlsx, .xls, .vcf)
- Select if you want to add contacts to an existing group or to a new one. You can leave these unchecked
- Assign the country to your contacts. This will automatically add the country prefix of your chosen country to all your recipients who only have the number in the national format. All numbers you have in the international format will remain unchanged
- Select if you want to overwrite the contact or skip it if one exists
- Assign a meaning to any column you want. Data from these columns can later be used as variables for message personalization. The selection of a column containing mobile phone numbers is mandatory
Read more if you have numbers in national format only, or both national and international format.
Watch a video on how to import contacts to Address book