How can I change settings of the BulkGate SMS module for WooCommerce?
Settings (gear icon ⚙️) in the upper right part of the window, a sidebar will appear. In the sidebar, go to
Synchronize contacts and order data between the module and the address book in the BulkGate Portal. Segment your contacts and better target your campaigns. Choose a preferred address to get your clients' phone numbers.
Synchronising with a directory
- All contacts - the contact is synchronized when a new order is created.
- Contacts with sent message - only contacts and their data from the e-shop to whom at least one customer message has been sent will be transferred to the BulkGate Portal address book.
- Don´t sync - none of the contacts that are created on the e-shop side will be transferred to the BulkGate Portal address book.
Preferred address for obtaining a phone number from an order
- Delivery address
- Billing address
Note: Because this is a preference, the module primarily searches and retrieves the phone number at the selected address. If it does not find it at that address, it will search for a second address. In other words, the module searches both addresses, but you can set which one it searches first.
Give customers the option to subscribe to marketing messages directly at the checkout.
- Toggle ON/OFF - display/hide the opt-in checkbox at the checkout.
- Opt-in text - text for subscription consent - this is the text that will appear next to the checkbox, e.g. "I agree to receive promotional communications."
- Opt-in URL - this is the URL that the user will click on to subscribe to newsletters.
- Set to "checked" by default - determines whether the checkbox will be unchecked (GDPR OK) or checked (GDPR grey zone) by default.
Module language localization.
- Language - "from the system" (i.e. what language the client has set in WordPress, the same language is set for the BulkGate module) or select a specific language from the BulkGate drop-down list.
- Checkbox "Enable additional languages in Admin and Customer SMS (you must have the WPML plugin installed)" - this setting allows you to add additional languages for admin and customer SMS messages. In order to make this setting take effect, you need to have WPML plugin (WP Multilingual plugin) installed and active.
This setting determines how administrator and customer SMS messages are sent. We recommend keeping the default settings.
- WP-cron - using the WP-CRON system, it sends messages on a delayed basis, which does not slow down the e-shop's actions.
- Browser asset cron - (BulkGate solution) does not block the order creation process or its subsequent lifecycle (new -> pending -> sent ...).
- Direct - sends a message right in the action being executed, which can slow down the execution of the action.
Stored module data
- Checkbox "Delete all stored data when deactivating or deleting a module" - deletes all saved data/settings of the module.