vTiger BulkGate provider setup
This document will guide you through setting up BulkGate provider for vTiger CRM.
Install SMS Notifier module
- Click gear icon ⚙️ in upper right corner
- Click CRM Settings
- Click 'Studio' drop-down in the left
- Click Module Manager. You can click on 📌 pin icon next to it to add a shortcut to your settings home page
- In Module Manager detail view, click Extension Store button in the top right
- Locate SMS Notifier and click Install
- For successful installation, click Ok button.
- Go to this repository and download the following code BulkGate provider code.
- Copy this file into "..\vtigercrm\modules\SMSNotifier\providers".
Configuring BulkGate Gateway
You are required to register BulkGate account and create vTiger api before you get started. To sign up, click here. After successful registration, follow this credit purchase guide which will show you how to buy credits. Once you own credits you can generate vTiger API here.
Follow this API setup guide to show you how. Generated API will contain Application ID and Application token (never share these with anyone).
Here's how to configure BulkGate gateway in Vtiger CRM
- Click SMS Notifier tab. You can find it under All dropdown on Menu bar
- Click 🔧 wrench icon > Server Configuration
- Click New Configuration and configure following details in the popup that appears